Who has been most supportive of your writing?
I’ve been lucky enough to never experience solid, direct discouragement. But these days I’d have to claim my biggest supporter is my husband, who is also creative and a writer. He reads my work, listens to me, makes suggestions, does editorial duties, and agreed to live with a housemate so that I could quit my job and focus on writing. (My husband and our housemate pay the bills. The housemate is also way up there in the ‘supportive’ column’.) I only wish I had more to validate their faith in me…
[Copied and pasted from Some Sharp Words]
1) Follow this blog.
2) Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
3) Follow the featured author of the week, MD Christie
4) Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
5) Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
6) Answer the question
7) Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don’t bite!
8) If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back.
9) Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.